That is why we offer the highest standard of care in podiatry. We seek to make your visit simple, stress-free, and effective! It is our goal to resolve your pain and function issues in a way that allows you to live the life you are accustomed to.
Don’t live in pain! There are a number of causes for podiatric issues, please contact us today so we can identify the cause and solution for your particular problem! We want you to be walking, running, jumping and living the lifestyle you want to!
Ronald A. Nagy, DPM
Dr. Ronald Nagy is originally from Detroit, Michigan and graduated from Wayne State University with a B.A. in Chemistry and a B.S. in Biology. He received his doctorate degree from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York, New York in 1983 and went on to complete a podiatric surgical residency at Straith Memorial Hospital in Michigan. He has been in private practice in Mesa, Arizona since 1985. He is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. Additionally he is a Fellow with the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, a member of the Arizona Podiatric Medical Association and a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association. He is currently on staff at Banner Gateway Medical Center, Banner Baywood Hospital and Banner Canyon Springs Surgical Center.
Outside of work he enjoys community involvement as a member of the Optimist Club since 1986 where he has served as President and Board member. He also enjoys the outdoors and spending time with his family.
- 35 years of experience in Mesa
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly and courteous
- Insurance Specialist on site
- Computerized with Electronic Health Record
- We are on most insurance plans
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience